Join over 733,556 other people just like you! Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... The corporate deployment environment varies from one company to another. version.
The Windows® Automated Installation Toolkit (AIK) is a collection of tools and documentation designed to help IT Professionals deploy Windows. DISM is available in all installations of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Please Contact NI for all product and support inquiries. Show Ignored Content As Seen On Welcome to Tech Support Guy!
Please tell us why. What happened? Popular Windows Dev Center Microsoft Azure Microsoft Visual Studio Office Dev Center ASP.NET IIS.NET Learning Resources Channel 9 Windows Development Videos Microsoft Virtual Academy Programs App Developer Agreement Windows Insider Program If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.
- Senior Program ManagerG Systems, www.gsystems.comCertified LabVIEW ArchitectCertified LabVIEW Embedded Systems DeveloperCertified Professional Instructor 0 Kudos Message 2 of 8 (742 Views) Reply 0 Kudos Re: Error usingEXE/Building Installer, and cFP .iak
- The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only..
- exe [- target: (library | exe | winexe)] [- optimize] [- usrlib: path] [- out: filename] AutoHotkey Community When I try to run the binary from the binary directory with a
- For more information about USMT, see the User State Migration Tool User’s Guide (%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows AIK\Docs\Usmt.chm).
- Primary Software: Primary Software Version: 8.0 Primary Software Fixed Version: N/A Secondary Software: N/A Hardware: Compact FieldPoint Problem: How do I know which IAK file is being accessed in LabVIEW when
- Remove teamviewerqs_en-idcsy5essg.exe File name:teamviewerqs_en-idcsy5essg.exe Publisher:TeamViewer(signed and verified) Product:TeamViewer QS Version:10.0.40798.0 MD5:3c3756675a5bd28d0c927c41a953ca2f SHA-1:d6f763dd3dbc288f154f43a2ac4006c5588aa018 SHA-256:b8a79de69156cdaa8cc1973414c58fca353dad7624a5c09b30fbccabe9be6e52 Analysis Status:Clean (as of last analysis) Analysis date:2/11/2017 9:54:37 AM UTC(today) File Details File size:5.2 MB (5,416,080 bytes)
- All rights reserved. | United States MY ACCOUNT   INNOVATIONS SHOP SUPPORT COMMUNITY Home Community Home : Discussion Forums : Most Active Software Boards : LabVIEW : Error usingEXE/Building Installer, and
- If I just run the VI, everything works fine.
Yes No Additional feedback? 1500 characters remaining Submit Skip this Thank you! Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE) A minimal operating system environment used to deploy Windows. I haven't come up with a solution yet.
I run exe at this same computer, with this same *.iak file and "Cannot load..." like at yours. Also, when I try to build an installer, I get these errors: (see image) And then the final question, whenever I shut downlabview, I have to open MAX, create a new Browse to the .iak file and click Open Select File»Exit Click Save if prompted to save the .iak file Change the FieldPoint IO Point to reference the .iak file by its I configured the FieldPoint in my project.
Join our site today to ask your question. News Blog Word of the day Community @wordnik Dev API @WordnikAPI #wordnik on IRC github.com/wordnik Et Cetera Send Us Feedback! Community Additions ADD Show: Inherited Protected Print Export (0) Print Export (0) Share IN THIS ARTICLE Is this page helpful? Related Links: KnowledgeBase 19HBJ2LK : Creating a FieldPoint Executable in LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI KnowledgeBase 3ELE42EJ : FieldPoint Executable Cannot Find .IAK File Attachments: Report Date: 08/29/2006 Last Updated: 11/20/2012 Document ID:
I want to use cFP "Browse" dialog, but:there is a VI called "FP get Configuration Info.vi" (Functions>>Measurements I/O>> FieldPoint>> Advanced>>cFP Get Configuration Info)Set path to *.iak file, define configuration name, communication Answered Your Question? 1 2 3 4 5 Document needs work? Are you local admin? However, when a VI is built into an executable it no longer belongs to the project and this link to the .iak file is broken.
Thread Status: Not open for further replies. And plese not "might be, try it" because it's a complicated procedure hereand a potential security hazard, so I'd gladly avoid it if possible. Log in or Sign up Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Software & Hardware > Business Applications > Computer problem? The IAK file that LabVIEW uses to access your FieldPoint configuration depends on how you're using LabVIEW (Project Explorer, VI or executable) and which FieldPoint VI you're using to communicate with
Showing results for Search instead for Did you mean: Reply Topic Options Start Document Subscribe to RSS Feed Mark Topic as New Mark Topic as Read Float this Topic to the For Windows 8 content, see Windows Deployment with the Windows ADK. Not quite sure what you mean by your example, I dont have that "advanced" icon on my palette(see image below). After building the VI into an executable the application stopped working.
Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) The tool used to apply updates, drivers, and language packs to a Windows image. Tools Included with the Windows AIK The following table shows the important tools that are included with the Windows AIK. Tool Description Windows System Image Manager (Windows SIM) The tool used to open Windows User State Migration Tool (USMT) A tool used to migrate user data from a previous Windows operating system to Windows 7.
If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only.. iak henotsyd: trudnoshchi usvidomlennia ACTION UKRAINE REPORT (Archive) Hiocialuizifpergiiiiikas; iak dxxius adciibiy v. So user will operate at ring or listbox to select cFP channel what is, hmm... This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.
These were the exact reasons why we chose software and hardware from the same company, so there would be no compatibility issues...*sigh* Message Edited by Tohatsu on 03-10-2008 07:39 AM Sobków)____________________________________________________________"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to float on his back you've got something." 0 Kudos Message 6 of 8 (646 Views) Reply 0 The table below describes which IAK file is accessed in each situation. The Windows AIK is ideal for highly customized environments.