I Really Need Help With My Problem ( HJT And Panda Logs)
I don't know what to do! On top of that, when the programs open, they are not opening completely, particularly my antivirus and html editors are freezing and/or closing constantly! I had to run Panda twice; near the end of the first scan it popped up to ask me to choose a process, I didn't know what to choose (or if Downloaded Ewido.
Also i didn't want to pay for it LOL. I'm not getting pop-ups anymore and my computer is mostly running at its usual speed. I don't have any such problems when using Firefox. Regards Howard :wave: :wave: This thread is for the use of Bulldog99 only.
Poor Internet Performance - Hijack Log Attached, all steps followed help with hijackthis log Spyware Forum Closed for the Holidays Speedrunner and stuff Hijackthis file + synopsis New HijackThis Log - Thanks very much. Mr Darns Friends Hijack this log Panda Active Scan Result for checking please My web browser has been hijacked Removing spyware from mozilla imbox files I got a virus ;( Need
Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java. Error code: 2S136/C Contact Us Existing user? Double-click on the Test.bat file thay was created earlier. Avoid clicking on other links as you don't need to try out the full install at this point, just the online scanner.When the ActiveX Control has loaded, click on "Click here
or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site. Had a keylogger on my computer, not sure if its gone My comps infected help computer freezing up computer keeps frezzing up Congratulations, you have been selected ... I'll install a freeware one from the read me, which ones do you suggest? Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT).
Likewise for UnHackMe. It's reporting on threats already quaratined by NAV (just empty the NAV quarantine) and some of the emails sitting in your inbox are infected, but have not been opened or run, HJT is a very powerful tool and only advanced users should use it.Please post your HJT logs in one of the following HJT forums:- http://castlecops.com/f67-Hijackthis_Spyware_Viruses_Worms_Trojans_Oh_My.html- http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18- http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7Attention: You have to register Oct 10, 2007 #5 Bulldog99 TS Rookie Topic Starter okay let me try this again The panda anti-rootkit said i had no rootkits okay what do i do now?
The experts are really swamped with requests to have logs reviewed etc. No, create an account now. A DOS type window should open and close by itself. My friend then pointed me here.
Click here to Register a free account now! Spybot found numberous problmes on the initial scan and those were fixed.2. No rhyme or reason to these alerts. Sign Up All Content All Content Advanced Search Browse Forums Guidelines Staff Online Users Members More Activity All Activity My Activity Streams Unread Content Content I Started Search More Malwarebytes.com Malwarebytes
- After that, you should work thru the below link ( it will answer your questions about antivirus and firewalls): How to Protect yourself from malware!
- Slow computer, completed all advised tasks, problem still there: hijackthis log Hijackthis log Need help with this Hijack Log Having problems with a hijacker - redirects me when i use a
- Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 1:02:24 AM, on 9/28/2005 Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
- Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.
- Internet Backbone providor Cogent blocking websites [CanadianBroadband] by Riplin300.
- ForumsJoin Search similar:Cant find the root problemIE Won't Work/MalwareAdwCleaner - campaign to keep infected from installing?[Malware] Multiple toolbars needed to be removed.
Forums → The Site → Old Forums → Security Cleanup → HJT Log-System SUPER sloooow, IE won't open uniqs389 Share « Cant get rid of pop-ups • Gadgets to Calamity Jane Now, turn system restore back on. yes that is how it is spelled on my computer.
Leave the default settings.