Html Email Link Problem
To be much more clear: Works: Gmail - IE9, Chrome, Firefox Outlook - worked. I want Chrome to open Thunderbird instead of opening a new instance of Chrome. –Peter Flynn Mar 11 '15 at 22:19 Goto chrome://settings/handlers to set your handler. –Rajesh Hegde Simply follow the instructions below but close down all applications before making changes to the Registry. But that's not the end of it - even when the link text is identical to the mailto email address, clicking the link does not create a new email message. have a peek at this web-site
Using Replace in SQL Is there any mathematical reason for this "digit-repetition-show"? Thanks –Kushal Apr 11 '12 at 4:41 | show 7 more comments 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 6 down vote You can check which program is mapped to Save and close it and it should work beautifully! We've previously listed a couple of reasons why using a contact form is preferable to a mailto link, so I recommend scooting over and getting the full story. Visit Website
Mailto Link Not Working In Chrome
- Do you have a mail client? –Bakudan Apr 11 '12 at 4:17 It works in my Chrome, same built version. –Umesh Moghariya Apr 11 '12 at 4:17
- The tag is completely ignored. –Halcyon Sep 12 '12 at 10:50 Generating shorter hashes is certainly something I'm considering, but even a simple base64_encoded sha512 hash is pretty damn
- I personally was asked to remove the underline, so for my case it's perfect.
- How do you identify Pin 1 based off these pictures?
- Default Settings You can specify a default email subject and email body alongwith your email address.
- Reply to mail 2 q Markdown supported Post Comment Cancel T +1 (866) 787-7030 N email@example.com Copyright © Litmus Software, Inc. 2005-2017 675 Massachusetts Ave., 11th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139 ×
- Kind regards Suzy Try Settings/ System/Default Apps scroll to the bottom/ Choose default application by protocol.
- Here's the href string I used: http://firstname.lastname@example.org&subject=My Subject Line&body=Email Body share|improve this answer answered May 30 '12 at 17:30 Graham 311 add a comment| up vote 2 down vote This is
- I have the same problem.
- This would be the same as using URL-shortning. –Halcyon Sep 12 '12 at 10:54 add a comment| 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 10 down vote accepted Have you
I added a style for a, a:link, a:visited in the head, the same color as in the a-tag and the including span-tag. share|improve this answer edited Sep 12 '12 at 10:52 answered Sep 12 '12 at 10:20 AD7six 36.9k75889
Say for example use also google Chrome as well? Mailto Not Working In Firefox While we've previously heard of email clients disabling them, the issue turned out to be a little more pronounced than we assumed. Programming is not Is there a food chain in the Forgotten Realms? Intuitively understand why the Poisson distribution is the limiting case of the binomial distribution Should I leave my full time job to finish school quicker?
I did what you mentioned and still same problem! my review here Thank you so much for responding to my question. Mailto Link Not Working In Chrome Mathematics is fact. Mailto Link Not Working In Outlook The nice word-wrapping is supported in CSS3 technique, so there is no way MS Outlook will ever support this.
We've gotten around its awful link styling by applying a display:inline-block to the link. Check This Out Here is a screenshot when I inspect the element in Chrome: And here is FF: Any ideas? Sorry I didn't make this clearer! :) Dan Very interesting. You should put only tags and text or inline elements inside tag. –lyubeto Jan 4 at 8:19 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote OWA is actually stripping What Is Mailto In Html
How to : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-nz/windows/change-default-programs#1TC=windows-7 Good luck share|improve this answer edited Jul 22 '15 at 2:49 Crashalot 9,01841136250 answered Jul 22 '15 at 2:44 Jes 111 add a comment| up vote 0 share|improve this answer answered May 5 '12 at 17:44 Ketola 2,217916 add a comment| up vote 4 down vote This is because chrome handles the mailto in different way. How should I respond to a (positive) email about my career path that I don't think was supposed to come to me? http://custsolutions.net/not-working/html-css-problem.php Smallest n-digit prime containing only these digits How to let my players fail their rolls intentionally, but covertly?
Thanks in advance. Chrome Settings->content Settings->manage Handlers I just need to figure out a way to make this work. Is there any mathematical reason for this "digit-repetition-show"?
Not the answer you're looking for?
I know at work, it will run thunderbird; if they have outlook installed it may run outlook, etc. In situations like this, it is BETTER for you to link it yourself, if you have to have the address in there at all. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Mailto Not Working In Ie KDee Hi Ros Hodgekiss!
This seems like an easy thing that should work across all browsers... Is there a way to override the link color for Outlook OWA? Contact forms are a good way to ensure your email address isn't exposed, too. http://custsolutions.net/not-working/hyperlink-doesn-t-link.php I plugged in a molex cable the wrong way and the power supply exploded.
asked 3 years ago viewed 86512 times active 11 months ago Get the weekly newsletter! Google mailto hotmail and you will find answers for Windows and for specific browsers. I believe I got it with my free GooglePack from their site which has now been discontinued.